[gui-talk] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind and Motorola toCooperate on Making Cell Phones Accessible to the Blind

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Thu Sep 17 12:48:39 UTC 2009

As the publisher of Tidbits, while this announcement has some potential to
lead to something useful, it is much less exciting than it would have been
even a few months ago before the advent of the iPhone.  By the time any real
products are developed, I suspect the Android will be accessible.  Of
course, I'll announce any real products that come to market, but until then,
items like this get no space in Tidbits because there's no real advantage
associated with them.

Dean
To find out about the week's news in adaptive technology, subscribe to Top
Tech Tidbits for Thursday by sending a blank message to
tttt-join at topdotenterprises.com. (make sure you have 4 t's in the address!)