[gui-talk] Outlook Express files

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 22:55:04 UTC 2009

Hi Evelyn --
The advantage of using eBackup to back up OE is that it will not only
preserve your message folders, but also the account information, multiple
identities if you have them, address book, and all your mail options.
You would have to reconstruct all that if you just copied the message files
and nothing else. I don't know where eBackup finds the information, but it
works. I have used it twice to move from one pc to another.
Let me know if you want me to send them. I have the last release before they
stopped supporting it.  You can also get it from jfwlite.com if that site is
still active.
Good luck.  Aren't computers a pain???
--le