[gui-talk] inaccessibility of silverlight 3.0 with cstv.com

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Sep 11 15:51:12 UTC 2009

I think that it is imperative that blind customers use Email and phone
and whatever to let CBS sports know that they are there, and use the
service.  We had similar issues with MLB.COM at the beginning of the
baseball season, that were resolved because blind customers set up a
clammer. The same thing  happened with NFL.COM, which, incidentally, is
also powered by CBS sports.  You can find Email addresses for CBS Sports
executives on their web site, under the "contact Us" link.  I wrote to
the corporate VP about another issue, and didn't hear back, but I think
that it was because I was the only one writing.  If blind persons slam
them with Emails and phone calls, they will listen.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't seem to stick, and this is a battle we have to fight every year.

Andy