[gui-talk] ASUS netbook help

Rick Alfaro rick.alfaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:58:23 UTC 2009

Wayne,

You should be able to find almost everything you need from the following
web site.
http://www.eeeuser.com/

Just check out the forums there that are rellevent to your model.  I
have an asus 904ha so anything I have may not apply to your model, but
you should get a really good start with this site.

HTH

--
--Regards,

   Rick Alfaro