[gui-talk] windows 7 upgrade

Chris Hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:00:02 UTC 2009

Actually, manufacturers are going to say this for fear that they would be
liable for any damages caused by such unsupported actions. I would go with
what MS says not the manufacturer. Hannah's Acer laptop isn't officially
supported but MS says she's good to go with 7, with a few minor issues that
are probably resolved as per the final release.