[gui-talk] Ray Kurzweil Teams with Baker & Taylor on NeweReader Software

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Oct 24 04:51:48 UTC 2009

James,

The thing is, we would have most of the problem solved if we got
publishers to use one system.  That is where I think you are glossing
over a major point.  They don't even all use Office necessarily.  It
sounds as though have given this a good deal of thought, but getting
them to agree on using one word processor is far from simple.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson