[gui-talk] Unable to delete specific messages from Outlook Express

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:16:56 UTC 2009

I was attempting to help a friend with his computer today. There are two specific messages, which will not delete from the inbox from Outlook Express. Actually, they will not allow me to perform any action, as when I attempted to move them to another folder, I got the following error message:
The selected message(s) could not be moved.
An error has occurred.

When I tried to delete the message, it just went back into the inbox and the message appeared again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000