[gui-talk] How to I copy it to proper files

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 12:41:37 UTC 2009

Hi List members, Ken here.  I couldn't find the answer to a question  on
NVDA list because of the digest format.  The digest goes into the whole
speech about managing your list preferences and scripting list and other things
after each message in a thread.  that repeats several times and it makes
the digest tough to navigate.  So maybe some on this list can tell me what  to
do.  Last night I got a file as a zip file sent to me as an  attachment.
This is a driver for eloquence so I can use it with  NVDA.  I've got it saved
to my documents.  How do I copy it to the  proper places in NVDA to get it
to work?  I have to get it to the user  directery and somewhere else.  I
don't think I hit enter and install it  right, When I hit enter on it two items
appeared, and when I picked one it  showed me more files.  Also might I
have saved it wrong?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.