[gui-talk] Am I paranoid, or what?gettibng

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Oct 15 03:20:38 UTC 2009

L.,
I think we're in good shape. Dave's no doubt right. It's just a server
glitch of some sort. I'll delete everything below your message, just for
principle's sake. And Dave's.

qubit wrote:

Joel -- I get those on another list -- and not infrequently. I wrote to Dave
Andrews to ask if I was being kicked off or something. He said it happened
every so often and I should ignore it.
I don't mean to sound happy, but I am relieved it is happening to someone
else -- makes me feel like I'm not alone... That list is also an nfbnet
list.
I hope Dave is listening.
--le