[gui-talk] Can't find Amazon mp3 downloaded album on myharddrive

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Oct 13 20:35:04 UTC 2009

I nave said one damn thing about Laura being short. Not one single thing. I
mistook her new handle to say "cubit," because that was a very natural
mistake, as you don't hear or read "qubit" very often, ast least not in my
life, which is anything but illiterate, please understand. But she herself
offered a joke about "cubit" suggesting that she was short. I had no idea. I
thought a cubit was just something like a yard or a foot or something, and
where is there any suggestion that it automatically means "just onecubit
tall" or something. I don't get this. But nobody said she was short besides
her.
cI illterate.my misunderstand