[gui-talk] no solutions?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 21:38:29 UTC 2009

Hi Ken here with a question and wonder if either list can answer it.   From
time to time, Webvisum will say no solution was found for a Capcha  image.
It just happened on Facebook.  What is the thing that makes  Webvisum not
solve one?  I could have used the audio challenge on the  Facebook, but will
log off soon anyway.  Can you tell me also how long you  have to wait to get
a new one, or how to get a different capcha without having  to log off then
back on again?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.