[gui-talk] Software synthesizers

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 01:21:30 UTC 2009

I believe the software synthesizers sound better than the others at lower
speeds but after you get above 175 per minutes or so the tongues of the
software synthes begin tripping over themselves.  To make the sound seem
more conversational it seems they make each part bigger.  Good Elo quence
will keep running as fast as you can listen without missing a vowel or
sylable.  I don't like it throught headphones but it's served me well
otherwise.