[gui-talk] Using Print Screen

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Mon Oct 5 12:04:26 UTC 2009

Peter,

To capture an image of the entire desktop, press ctrl-print screen.  This
will place the image in the clipboard and you can paste it into an e-mail or
document.  To capture an image of only the active window, press alt-print
screen.  The latter method is usually best for error messages, since it is
easier to read the text.

Ted