[gui-talk] Plextalk Question

John DeWitt john at 4dewitt.com
Sun Oct 4 23:27:56 UTC 2009

To the best of my knowledge, the PlexTalk Pocket is in the $325 range brand
new. If used, it should be less than full price. There were PlexTalk
products in the past that were much more expensive but the marketplace has
changed since introduction by HumanWare of the Victor Reader Stream. Have
your friend contact the company directly or reputable companies such as
IRTI. Technology moves so swiftly that a marvelous product five years or
even two years ago have been surplanted by newer more powerful devices.

John De Witt
De Witt & Associates
Midland Park, NJ