[gui-talk] Where do I confirm my Jaws SMA status?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Oct 4 04:32:47 UTC 2009

Al,
I did that but the info was out of date because I needed to go through this
activation drill. This I found out only by calling the toll free sales
number at FS, and the woman explained what to do, and also promised to
restore my ILM keys to the full 3 because doing this thing would use one of
them up, for some reason I never did understand, and I don't wanna bother my
mind about it any more than I already have. Bunch of silliness, was my
feeling. But I'm a real dummy, I guess. Whatever.