[gui-talk] Does this sound like the right page? was Mac desktopsand laptops

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Oct 4 02:22:11 UTC 2009

P.S.

but as I said in the post to which you seem to be replying, there isn't any
mailing list, in the normal sense. Just a Web group and Web-based forum.
Fine, of course, although I don't use those things myself. What I was
curious about wasn't a Web site or a group per se, but a mailing list,
whether or not hosted by a group.

Thank you very much.
I didn't ----- Original Message -----