[gui-talk] Where do I confirm my Jaws SMA status?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Oct 1 16:31:49 UTC 2009

hello Wayne,

This is one of the FS pages I went to yesterday but couldn't find the simple
info I was seeking. On the page that loads when you click this link, the
main feature is a Continue Activation button. Now, I'm not attempting to
activate anything, and this has nothing to do with keys, and so forth. But
having seen no mention of SMA's to this point, I activated the button. The
page it loaded gave me all kinds of instructions for activating something or
other using third party devices and floppy discs and what have you, but
there isn't any mention of just how to see how many SMA credits remain to
you on your account.

So I turn to you again. I think I paged through these pages as attentively
as I could with my down arrow key, and yet I found nothing related to the
SMA. Did I miss something that was worded differently than I might have
expected?

Thank you.
and aI wass----- Original Message -----