[gui-talk] Fwd: Part 2 of braille note Apex , plus the SA mobile network with the VR stream on Innovations

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 29 04:02:07 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi there,

Join Chrissie Cochrane this week on Innovations where we hear a review of
how to enjoy content from the Serotek Mobile network on the victor reader
stream. We also hear part 2 of the Braille note Apex interview from
Humanware.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 12pm US Eastern, 9am US
Pacific and 6pm in Central Europe on the Global voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Innovations repeats quite a few times during the week, and it is also found
in our program gallery.
Innovations also airs on Radio For Life
www.radioforlife.net
on Wednesdays at 17UTC, that's 12pm US Eastern on Wednesdays, and on Sundays
at 7pm US Eastern.
You can also find Innovations on
tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central time.
We hope to have you company again this week on Innovations, a production fo
The Global Voice, the most informative, entertaining and interactive station
on the internet.
Hope to see you there,
Naama Erez
Executive producer