[gui-talk] Accessible phone

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 04:45:14 UTC 2009

you can run any phone on a network that doesn't support it -- you just can't
get direct customer support for it. This goes for either t-mobile or at&t.
I have an N82 and AT&T wireless, and AT&T insists they don't support my
phone, but I've used it fine for well over a year. There are some features
of the phone that are not supported, and AT&T doesn't have this phone in its
customer service database so their people can't help you with it, but you
can always join a list or call Nokia for problems.
Just check out either the talks or mobilespeak pages and see what phones are
supported and compare that to the list your provider supports, and go with
whatever you can get to work.
Good luck.
--le