[gui-talk] Importing contacts from one Windows Live ID to a new ID

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:27:55 UTC 2009

The subject is pretty self-explanatory. I am using Windows Live and have established a new Windows Live ID and would like to know how to import the contacts from my old ID into my new one so that I can delete the old id. I have looked through the help instructions on Windows Live, but they are not working for me. Any explanations, tips, etc. would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000