[gui-talk] streaming with no player running

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 21:48:05 UTC 2009

Hi guys ken with a really kooky one.  I was just now listening to the
audio stream of WBJB a public radio station that comes from Brookdale community
College and two very strange things happened.  First I had to hit control
Plus P every so often to keep listening.  During the listening session the
song would interrupt and suddenly play a different song, and the strangest
of  all is after I closed the player maybe about a minute later, the music
started  playing again.  It streamed for five minutes, and just now as I typed
this  message it has started streaming again.  It has now played for over
two  minutes and I'm not even on the site.  have any of you had that happen
like  that?  It's still playing I think it's going to finish a song.  Oops
not quite.  That was about five minutes and it started about three minutes
after the first event.  It's a dialup issue buffering issue and now  aftertwo
minutes it's now starting.  I'm going to to take a look at the  Taskbar to
see what is maybe happening.  It's a great station.  _www.90.5thenight.org_
(http://www.90.5thenight.org)  kind of an adult  album station Lucinda
Williams, REM U2, the black crows, that sort of  thing,  If you like the World
Cafe you'll love this station.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.