[gui-talk] Changing sound of tone on laptop speakers

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:39:44 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I know to go to the volume control tab to change the volume and the left-right settings on my computer speakers. Where do I go to change the actual tone of the speakers? Is it possible? I have a Dell Latitude E5400 laptop running Windows XP pro. I know laptop speakers generally don't sound great, but they have a lot of treble and am hoping I can somehow change the tone to a more full sound. Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000