[gui-talk] Sending Messages from Multiple Accounts in Outlook 2003

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:15:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help.  I have a friend who uses Outlook 2003.  She wants
to be able to compose a new email message and send it from an account that
is not her default account.

I use Outlook 2000, and in my case, I simply go to the File Menu, go down to
the Send Using sub menu, and choose the account with which I want to send
the message.  She tells me, though, that she can't find a sub menu called
Send Using in the File Menu.  I gather she's looked everywhere for the Send
Using sub menu and can't find it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marc