[gui-talk] Windows 7 desktop heap allocation failure

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 13:42:40 UTC 2009

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on a system with a Quad core processor
and 7 Gig of RAM.  At boot up I get an error logged with the description of
desktop heap allocation failure.  When this occurs I can get my screen
reader talking but none of the icons on the desktop work.
A search of the net indicates that the desktop heap size can be adjusted but
nothing specific to Windows 7.  Anyone else having this problem or have a
solution?

database 4606 (20091114) __________

http://www.eset.com