[gui-talk] PC Kindle Software:

Kelly Ford kelly at kellford.com
Tue Nov 10 13:42:52 UTC 2009

This software is now available at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311.

When I tried it with JAWS, Window-Eyes or NVDA, nothing meaningful was read.
JAWS and Window-Eyes were silent.  NVDA just announced "pane" as I tabbed
around.

I didn't really expect anything different but it would have been nice to be
surprised.

If someone else has a different experience or is successful I'd be
interested to hear.