[gui-talk] Simplest, most Jaws-friendly email client for Windows 7?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 7 03:26:15 UTC 2009

Wayne,

I sort of understand. But in order to use my own email client with my ISP,
you see, I have to go through one of those elaborate procedures that involve
going into several tabs in the tool/options (this was OE, of course) and
inputting settings that would enable, what's it called, POP3 functionality.
I've set this up before with my ISP tech support guys on the phone. The last
one who helped me was aware of screen readers and was good-natured and very
helpful and patient.

I'll work it out. But I can surely see that this ain't gonna be a quick
thrill of simply buying a new toy, bringing home a new toy, setting it up in
a few  minutes, and starting to use it. Oh well.

I'll let everyone know when I'm up and running. Or ask questions to get some
help, more than likely.