[gui-talk] Windows 7: Whihch version for my new laptop??

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 4 15:37:48 UTC 2009

Is this correct that one can download Outlook Express separately?  I had understood that was not going to happen, but would be glad to hear that one can get it.
My understanding was that the Windows Live Mail client could be downloaded separately, and people have found it to be a little problematic with screen readers
although it can be used.