[gui-talk] why does forms mode suddenly go off in mid sentence?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun May 31 16:51:05 UTC 2009

Hi list members, Ken here with a question.  On the CD baby site while
typing a review, the forms mode suddenly went off and I found myself into the
first review of the CD.  I managed to get back and complete the review, but
I've seen the same thing happen on other sites.  I'm sure the whole page
had loaded and it didn't have to refresh itself.  Does anyone know why this
would happen?  Also does the new auto forms mode in Jaws 10 prevent this
from happening?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823251x1201398665/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
ExcfooterNO62)