[gui-talk] Problems playing media online

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:59:15 UTC 2009

Greetings all. I'm using JAWS 10, latest build, with Internet Explorer
7. I keep having a problem playing a certain website's content on my
computer. The stream from this certain radio station will play for
awhile, but then I'll get an error from Internet Explorer tellign me
that there was a problem with the Adobe Flash Player and IE needs to
close, and to hit the continue button. When I do this, my various tab
pages for IE will close then restart themselves into the home page
configuration I have them set to. This is how the problem started out
several days ago. I tried to update Adobe Flash Player, but then
started experiencing the same issue when reading various web pages.
Any ideas? The site where the issue started was at:

www.theticket.com

On their Listen online link from the home page.

Any ideas are welcome that can help fix this conundrum,
Wayne

--
My blog:
http://wayneism.blogspot.com