[gui-talk] K1000 and the convention?

Les Kriegler kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 25 16:48:34 UTC 2009

Hi Evelyn,

I understand.  I was pondering how things have changed, as before, we
depended on scanners for book reading, and now the technology has advanced
to the point where so much more reading material is available.  Certainly,
K1000 has a place as do the other scanning packages, but I do wonder what
form future upgrades will take.

Les