[gui-talk] K1000 and the convention?

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon May 25 02:22:40 UTC 2009

Albert,

Last year at the users' meeting, Stephen Baum said that they had to
work on K3000, and that after that was done, they would be working on
our next upgrade. He said that since Cambrian had bought KESI, K1000
had sold very well. Still, I resent what I see as our being shoved
into a corner--again, and I expressed as much, quite mehemently. I
think it's been three years since we have had an upgrade, and I think
my memory is pretty good, especially since I'm getting a free one (smile).

Evelyn