[gui-talk] FW: 2009 NFB Convention Agenda

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun May 24 22:24:07 UTC 2009

As you would see from the reply I wrote last night, Whozit is the NFB logo.
You should consider coming to at least part of the convention.  It's an
eye-opening experience for anyone who has never been to one.  I have been to
most of them since 1965.  I'm now going to cut off most of this message
since it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls