[gui-talk] "Whozit?" )was Re: FW: 2009 NFB Convention Agenda)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat May 23 23:15:42 UTC 2009

Lloyd,

thanks again for the text version of the NFB Convention agenda. If you're
not inspecting it line by line with Jaws,  (when I arrow down line by line
with jaws I can visualize how most of the lines are oddly broken) but if you
just do a Say All with Jaws, it reads straight through and you don't know
the difference. Works for me, as we say.

it's interesting to see the variety of activities and the names of people
heading up committees. But one question about vocabulary: What is meant by
the word "Whozit?"

thanks.