[gui-talk] What my email message area about the NFB conventionlooked like

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat May 23 15:05:56 UTC 2009

A number of versions went out.  Wordpad is not relevant because the little
text file was probably just a signature line or virus notification.

Where the agenda was in the body of the message, I didn't hear anything
right away in Outlook 2003 with Window-Eyes.  But Outlook had an option to
remove blank lines, which I used.  The title page had a very large number of
blank lines, and a Say All function might have given up before it even got
started.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls