[gui-talk] 2009 NFB Convention Agenda

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat May 23 01:57:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

I  don't really want to listen to it as a recording. I thought I'd be able
to read it. I didn't look very far down in Dave's actual message, because
there seemed to be no message there except for his return address a few
blank lines down. I can go look again and arrow down much farther until I
come to something after that, if you say it's there. But if that's how it
worked, what were those file  attachments and why were they included with
the notice? That is part of what fooled me. I will look at the message
again. I'm used to messages beginning with something at the top, usually,
and if I don't see a new message within a couple of lines, I figure there's
nothing there. You have to open his message again and look at it to
understand what I mean, I think,. I do not mean I found no text of any sort.
But it wasn't a conventional message. Never mind. I'll look again.