[gui-talk] A glitch in the righteous posture? (wasReading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri May 22 20:22:47 UTC 2009

Dear Steve,

That's a very well spoken and reasonable assessment of the situation, for
the most part, and I'm not inclined to fuss over one or two points I had
second thoughts about as they floated by on the mental river of thought that
Jaws is, for me. The one thing I have to agree with wholeheartedly, above
everything else, is your mentioning that this is looking like a long,
drawn-out issue that's going to have to be addressed over time. I mean the
copyright and payment thing, which is what we're focusing on here. As you
know, I have my reservations. But that doesn't mean I'm rooting for blind
people to get left out in the cold with this. I didn't mean any such thing
by anything I said, hope you know.

All best,
Joel