[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of May 23, 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri May 22 18:25:58 UTC 2009

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We begin a series on using iTunes from the keyboard. We focus our attention
this week on using Jaws, but will look at all of the major screen readers as
the weeks progress. Tim Cumings next reviews the MicPortPro USB microphone
preamp. Lastly, Earle Harris of HandyTech North America talks about his
company and the new Mobile Access Payment Plan for purchasing software for
your mobile phone over a six or 12-month period.

The podcast feed of this week's show should be available by the end of this
weekend. It will also be available on the mainmenu.acbradio.org site as
well.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00
Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's
Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com