[gui-talk] skype

Chris & Doris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri May 22 02:09:43 UTC 2009

you should not have to uninstall jaws to log into your existing skype
account and the version - or kind of screenreader - you use has
nothing to do with that either. Skype works quitewell with even the
free nvda and jaws 8.0 is current enough to run Mr.Lee's scripts for skype.

I usually back up my skype user data folder fromtime to time and then
just put it in place on the computer I want to use skype on and this
has skype find my user info. If you google for it, there is even a
portable version of skype floating around that you can run from a usb stick.

hth

Doris