[gui-talk] skype

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu May 21 18:00:51 UTC 2009

I assume you got it working since I see you signed in. :)

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:57:58AM -0500, tribble wrote:
Hi all --
Against my better judgement I have installed skype on my pc after a long
absence and it is dead in the water.
Is anyone else running skype? I downloaded 3.8 and dougs latest scripts and
installed both, but the skype process appears to freeze whenever I run
skype.
I try killing it with the task manager, but it fails.  It asks me to create
a new username but gives no way to sign into my old one, which isn't a big
problem but I prefer my old id.
Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion, feel free to impart.
Thanks in advance.
--le