[gui-talk] A new style of flaming

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu May 21 08:25:06 UTC 2009

Just ignore the message, nothing bad will happen.  They occasionally
get generated I suspect it is from your personal options link at the
bottom of each message.  As messages get replied to, and people don't
trim off stuff, a message can have one or more of these links for
various people in them, and I suspect one occasionally gets activated.

When you reply to a message, it is good practice to trim off stuff at
bottom, gui-talk footer, antivirus messages etc.

Dave