[gui-talk] seeing RFBD files on the Stream

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu May 21 08:19:24 UTC 2009

When you say you copy the zip files into where your NLS talking books
are, do you mean on the Stream itself, or on your PC.  If the PC, and
the companion has been pointed there, then it should find them.  The
one thing that would prevent it is if the books files are in a
sub-folder in the zip file.  The Companion won't see them then.

If you are putting them directly on stream, you must unzip first.

Dave