[gui-talk] JAWS Repair Question

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed May 20 01:39:43 UTC 2009

A friend of mine needs to repair JAWS 10.  I tried to help her, over the
phone, the other day, but we didn't get very far.  I had her unload JAWS and
put the disk in.  We got as far as pressing the setup button, waiting for
the option to repair, but it just quit.  Nothing happened after that.  We
tried three or four times, but it wouldn't go any further.

Does anyone have any ideas of what the problem might be, or what I can have
her try to repair JAWS?

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln