[gui-talk] Fwd: JAWS 10.0.1151 update released!

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue May 19 16:13:37 UTC 2009

hi chris,
I take it you mean they were the earliest ones in a long list below the
heading. that's what Lloyd and Steve said. I don't see what headings really
have to do with it, at least not in the coding sense, because of course I
looked for a heading that would be the title of the list of fixes. If I
could see it visually, I'd look for the same thing, and it wouldn't sound
technical to say so. But what I must say, again, is that I have no way of
understanding at first glance that the five or six or eight fixes listed
first before the others are the new ones. I just don't. I had not kept in my
mind the contents of the same sort of list from a couple of months ago when
they offered the last update and provided such a list. I didn't memorize it
so that I'd recordinze which were not there before, and a lot of the items
don't really register with me at all because they don't bear on issues I
ever have dealt with or been troubled by. Doing this or that with tables in
this or that program. I just don't know anything about that. So after
arrowing down through a few such things, I often give it up and let it go.
Sorry, I must not be as technically minded or a user of Jas with all its
capabilities as much as some people are, so I just try to wait until I hear
something that really matters to me personally, as when they coyly announced
that the Reply Directly to Sender feature worked again, without
acknowledging that they had unintentionally broken it in the previous
version.

Anyway, point is, I hope it's harmless and doesn't make something else go
wrong with Jaws in ways that matter to me as I go about my business on the
computer. I didn't mean I'm afraid it will disable my computer. I am sorry
if I gave that impression. I was exaggerating for the sake of humor.

I will install it soon. the changes will all be in the next release, anyway,
unless they too have been modified again by then. I just had to ask, and it
turned out more complicated than the spirit in which I'd intended.

Thanks and best of luck.
hatn I'd it it some afte coj,l iat tile gelow ----- Original Message -----