[gui-talk] Fwd: JAWS 10.0.1151 update released!

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue May 19 03:56:49 UTC 2009

Well, I'm sorry but I didn't think to examine the section of the page for
headings and other such navigational markers. I simply read that I was about
to be told a list of improvements to the version since its inception, and
then I down arrowed, line by line, hearing from the first things that
sounded as if I'd seen them before, already, in an earlier description of
the last bunch of improvements. I didn't hear Jaws say anything about
headings in the time it took me to experience what I just described, and I
went quite a few items down the list.

but if, with experience, you know something I don't and are able to parse
for yourself some idea of which items in the list are most recent, although
nothing of that sort is said within the list, I'm impressed. Anyway, I
suppose, or at least hope, that installing the update won't screw up
anything. Sometimes that happens with Jaws, it seems. As for figuring out
what you say about that list, I remain mystified but respectful. As in, if
you say so.

Joel