[gui-talk] Fwd: JAWS 10.0.1151 update released!

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue May 19 01:53:32 UTC 2009

Steve,

thanks for this notice, but I would like to know what specific issues the
update addresses. I went to the FS site and clicked on the link that's on
the home page and is labeled Jaws Update and today's date. I clicked on it.
But the page I got, which I think is much like what Vie seen earlier in the
same kind of situation, says that you're about to read a list of every bug
fix and enhancement that has come out since the very first Jaws 10 Beta
version. Well, all I want to know is what does this specific new version
accomplish. Can anyone say? I understand that it's probably just as well to
shrug and download and install it (I don't use the update function in the
Help menu) and it'll probably be harmless, but what's wrong with just
wanting to know what the purpose of this update is? That's all I'm asking.
Please. Thank you.