[gui-talk] Fwd: This Week's Innovations on The Global Voice.

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon May 18 13:06:39 UTC 2009

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi Folks

On this week's Innovations, we have two reports from Sight City, Europe's largest exhibition for technology and services for the visually impaired.  The first report is on a stand-alone optical character reader called "The Reporter" from Sensotec, and the second is on a product that is still under development: namely a braille display that is large and complex enough to show you virtually the whole of a screen-full of information, be it text or graphics, from a company called Meta AG.

We then finish the program with Part 3 of Lynn White's tutorial on Station Playlist.

Innovations has its first airing at 17:00 UTC on Tuesday and is repeated
at other times during the week - check website www.theglobalvoice.info
for details.

And that's the program for this week:  Enjoy!!.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com