[gui-talk] Off line webpages.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun May 17 17:22:10 UTC 2009

Hi List ken here with a question.  I have two songs on my desktop and  I
noticed that when I play them and do a disc clean up there is an offline
webpages check box.  When I viewed the pages it just shows a 0 MB  file.  This
seems to only happen on one of the MP3 files and not the  other.  What
characteristics to the two files have that are  different?  and what is
downloading to the computer?  One file is a  lot smaller than the other.  but don't
think size is a characteristic that  would have that happen right?  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&