[gui-talk] ok, again... itunes

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 20:11:37 UTC 2009

I tried posting this question before but nfbnet bounced it and said it was
spam.  I think it is on topic and would be of general interest. So here goes
again:

I inadvertently did something that caused itunes to be downloaded and
installed on my system.  Every since, no matter what I do to reassign file
types to winamp or windows media player, they always end up back in itunes.
Also, I can't figure out where itunes is putting the music I have
purchased -- it will play, but I can't locate the mp3's to put there where
they are supposed to be.
This is messing up the integrity of my system.
Does someone know where itunes puts music? Before I uninstall itunes I want
to find what it is doing. I don't want to lose the songs I downloaded as I
paid for them.
Thanks!!!
--le