[gui-talk] looking for an advice about massage training school

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue May 12 16:24:55 UTC 2009

It was good seeing you at the chapter meeting last Saturday.

Judy always says she needs to talk with you about DORS, but you are gone
before the meeting ends.  Maybe you should call us at 301-946-8345,
especially if you do not hear from Alan Sullivan this week.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls