[gui-talk] Fwd: vinux 1.4 walk through

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun May 10 03:24:47 UTC 2009

 From: Georgina Joyce ready2golinux at googlemail.com

Hi All

As promised I've done an audio walk-through of the installation of
vinux
1.4 with particular attention upon partitioning.

Copywrite:
Filename vinux_1.4_walk-through.mp3
Publisher ready2golinux.com
Date 09 May 2009

ready2golinux.com proudly presents:
vinux 1.4 walk-through.  This recording, in it's entirety with this
file
can be freely distributed at no charge.  To benefit the  cause of
visually impaired people using linux.  Ready2golinux.com reserves the
sole right to use the recording for comercial purposes.

All rights reserved ready2golinux.com

The file can be got from sendspace:

You have successfully uploaded a file called
vinux_1.4_walk_through.zip
(53 MB), to sendspace.
the
following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bnpkdq

 Enjoy

PS:
I'll be putting a mono version to reduce the file size soon!

Gena

M0EBP

http://ready2golinux.com

Regards Steve